By purchasing this shirt, you're helping to support programs delivered by Gadigal Information Services that include:
- Yabun Festival - Celebrating ATSI arts and culture
- Gadigal Music - Record label and recording studio
- Young Black and Deadly - Youth engagement and development program that delivers mentored workshops in a range of skills and a Certificate II - Creative Media Industry (Radio/Broadcasting)
- Klub Koori - A live music program aimed at audience, market and ASTI artist development
Made from beautifully soft 180 GSM 100% cotton, the t-shirt is super comfy with a great modern cut.
Features Shoulder to Shoulder tape for excellent shape and double needle bottom hem & sleeves. The cotton is pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage.
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.